Here is our first batch of 2021 fantasy baseball catcher rankings. As always the position is a cesspool of low averages and minimal production like tight end in fantasy football.
1. J.T. Realmuto: Still no home yet but remains the elite. Just keep in mind steals could vanish at moment's notice.
2. Wilson Contrearas: The Cubs don't appreciate him but you should.
3. Gary Sanchez: I won't chase him as always but perhaps short season did more damage than what would have been in a full year.
4. Salvador Perez: Don't sleep on the always dependable veteran.
5. Yasmani Grandal
6. Travis D'Arnaud: We waited year and years and years but finally the guy is showing up.
7. Will Smith
8. Mitch Garver
9. James McCann: Being paid like a top guy but I have concerns with struggles versus righties and fading in second half. I would avoid.
10. Christian Vasquez
11. Sean Murphy: I'm very intrigued here. So should you.
12. Austin Nola
13. Yadier Molina: Yeah this hurts me to do but it is finally time to move on. I think.
14. Pedro Severino
15. Max Stassi
16. Jorge Alfaro: The power is there but that average is a joke.
17. Buster Posey: I nailed his decline right on schedule when it happened.
18. Sam Huff
19. Tom Murphy
20. Daulton Varsho