- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS DRAFT GUIDE BOOKSTORE
- 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL RANKINGS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL RANKINGS
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS FANTASY BASEBALL/FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD FORUM
- WRITE FOR US!!!!!
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT SLEEPERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL PLAYER ANALYZERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT BUSTS
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS YOUTUBE PODCAST CHANNEL
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
FANTASY FOOTBALL BREAKING NEWS: PATS RELEASE TIGHT END AARON HERNANDEZ
Not wasting any time, the New England Patriots released tight end Aaron Hernandez on Wednesday as the official warrant for his arrest in connection with last week's murder of an acquaintance was handed down. "A young man was murdered last week and we extend our sympathies to the family and friends who mourn his loss. Words cannot express the disappointment we feel knowing that one of our players was arrested as a result of this investigation. We realize that law enforcement investigations into this matter are ongoing. We support their efforts and respect the process. At this time, we believe this transaction is simply the right thing to do" was the official statement from the team. No word on what the actual charges are on the warrant but either way Hernandez will no longer play for New England.
Analysis: Hernandez is the epitome of the stupid athlete. Here is a guy who has all the money in the world and still gets caught up with garbage such as this. It is likely Hernandez is in for a long fight to clear his name but either way the only thing that matters is that someone was murdered and if guilty, the guy needs to have the book tossed at him.