- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS DRAFT GUIDE BOOKSTORE
- 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL RANKINGS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL RANKINGS
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS FANTASY BASEBALL/FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD FORUM
- WRITE FOR US!!!!!
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT SLEEPERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL PLAYER ANALYZERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT BUSTS
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS YOUTUBE PODCAST CHANNEL
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
FANTASY BASEBALL BREAKING NEWS: GIANTS 3B PABLO SANDOVAL (ELBOW) EXPECTED TO BE READY OPENING DAY
San Francisco Giants third baseman Pablo Sandoval is expected to be ready to go for Opening Day after his sore right elbow responded well to an on-field workout Tuesday. Sandoval will hit off a tee tomorrow and receive throws at third base tomorrow as well in another test for the elbow. Manager Bruce Bochy spoke Tuesday about how he felt good about Sandoval's progress and believed he greatly improved his chances to return to the field shortly.
Analysis: Kung Fu Panda has been all over the map production-wise the last three seasons due to issues with his weight and hamate bone hand injuries. While the power has fluctuated a bit, his ability to hit .300 in his sleep has not. Overall Sandoval remains a solid fantasy baseball third baseman who won't carry your team.