With Aroldis Chapman being re-inserted into the closer role earlier in the week, the 2013 fantasy baseball closer rankings got moved around a bit.
1. Craig Kimbrel
2. Aroldis Chapman: Is the only closer in the game who could possibly challenge Kimbrel for the top spot.
3. Jonathan Papelbon
4. Mariano Rivera
5. Rafael Soriano
6. Jim Johnson
7. Jason Motte: Slips a bit now that he will start the 2013 season on the DL with elbow trouble.
8. Fernando Rodney
9. Joel Hanrahan
10. Tom Wilhelmsen
11. Joe Nathan: If he gets off to rough start, Joakim Soria will be ready by May.
12. Sergio Romo
13. Huston Street
14. J.J. Putz
15. Rafael Betancourt: The big problem here is that Betancourt is likely going to be moved at or before the trade deadline since the Rockies are not anywhere near contention this season.
16. Greg Holland
17. John Axford
18. Grant Balfour
19. Jason Grilli
20. Casey Janssen: Just got himself right with his shoulder before Opening Day. Will move up this list if he shows he is fully healthy when the games count.
21. Glen Perkins
22. Chris Perez Threw a scoreless inning in his return to action off his shoulder injury.
23. Bobby Parnell
24. Steve Cishek
25. Addison Reed
26. Brandon League: Can't possibly seeing him last the season in the job since the more capable Kenley Jansen is behind him.
27. Ernesto Frieri: Frieri would be much higher on this list if he had the job solely to himself.
28. Jose Veras
29. Carlos Marmol
30. Detroit Closer: Throw a dart on the wall.
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS DRAFT GUIDE BOOKSTORE
- 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL PLAYER ANALYZER
- 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL DRAFT BUSTS
- 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL SLEEPERS
- 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL RANKINGS
- 2014 FANTASY BASEBALL RANKINGS
- RYAN STEELE'S 2014 NFL PICKS AND PRIME PLAYS
- RYAN STEELE'S 2014 COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS AND PRIME PLAYS
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
SUBSCRIBE TO RYAN STEELE'S NFL BEST BETS SEASON PACKAGE FOR ONLY $299.99
NFL and college football professional handicapper Ryan Steele is back again for this third season with the Fantasy Sports Boss family to supply NFL and college football prime plays and best bets all season long. Once again Ryan posted a winning record in both in 2013 and is looking to do even better this season. What has always separated Ryan from the rest of the handicapping community is not wins (he will put his results up against anyone) but instead the price of his picks. For only $19.99 you get Ryan's NFL Best Bets and Prime Plays. Or if you want to subscribe for the whole season (which is a family that continues to grow), you can get all 17 weeks of NFL picks for $299.99 which is about two hundred dollars less than others in the handicapping community for an even better quality of picks. ******AS AN ADDED BONUS, RYAN IS RUNNING AN EARLY BIRD SEASON PACKAGE SPECIAL. SUBSCRIBE TO THE NFL SEASON PACKAGE BEFORE THIS FRIDAY AND RECEIVER THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON PACKAGE FOR FREE!!!!! THAT IS THE ENTIRE NCAA COLLEGE FOOTBALL BEST BETS AND PRIME PLAYS PACKAGE FOR FREE OF WHICH RYAN POSTED WINNING RECORDS EACH OF THE LAST TWO SEASONS. OR YOU CAN PURCHASE JUST THE NFL SEASON PACKAGE FOR A DISCOUNTED PRICE OF $174.99. USE THE BUY NOW TABS BELOW OR GO TO THE RIGHT OF THE HOMEPAGE TO PURCHASE. ALL PICKS SENT VIA E-MAIL.********