As reported here on the Fantasy Sports Boss last week, the Cincinnati Reds will have speedy outfielder Billy Hamilton begin the season in Triple-A due to the crowded nature of the team's outfield. With Ryan Ludwick, Shin-Soo Choo, and Jay Bruce locks for starting outfield spots and with the emerging Zack Cozart at shortstop, there is no room or Hamilton to play.
Analysis: This is what I said all along when I did a feature on Hamilton last week. He is surely destined to be overdrafted in fantasy baseball leagues this spring due to all the hype and really will haev a rough time yielding value due to his uncertain status. If injuries hit the outfield or Cozart in the spring though, this story changes fast. Just like Hamilton.
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS DRAFT GUIDE BOOKSTORE
- 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL RANKINGS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL RANKINGS
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS FANTASY BASEBALL/FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD FORUM
- SUBSCRIBE TO FANTASY SPORTS BOSS FANTASY BASEBALL ADVICE SERVICE
- WRITE FOR US!!!!!
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT SLEEPERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL PLAYER ANALYZERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT BUSTS