- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS DRAFT GUIDE BOOKSTORE
- 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL RANKINGS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL RANKINGS
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS FANTASY BASEBALL/FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD FORUM
- WRITE FOR US!!!!!
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT SLEEPERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL PLAYER ANALYZERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT BUSTS
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS YOUTUBE PODCAST CHANNEL
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
FANTASY BASEBALL NEWS: YANKEES 1B MARK TEXEIRA'S X-RAYS ON KNEE COME BACK NEGATIVE
Updating an earlier item, Yankees 1B Mark Texeira's knee x-rays have come back negative and he was diagnosed with only a contusion. Texeira was nailed in the knee by a Jon Lester pitch and had to be helped off the field. He is likely to sit for a few days but at least for now avoid the DL.
Analysis: Great news here as there were no breaks to be found. Consider yourself lucky if you are a Texeira owner. Bench him the next few days.