Pittsburgh Pirates outfielder Jose Tabata has been diagnosed with a left quad strain and at this point has not been placed on the DL. Tabata injured the quad during Monday's game when he tried to leg out a hit and he was removed on a cart. Its likely he will get a few days to show improvement before he is placed on the DL.
Analysis: Tabata is not big news after a big start and really only those in deeper formats have to be conerned here. He will likely hit the DL this week so plan accordingly.
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS DRAFT GUIDE BOOKSTORE
- 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL RANKINGS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL RANKINGS
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS FANTASY BASEBALL/FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD FORUM
- SUBSCRIBE TO FANTASY SPORTS BOSS FANTASY BASEBALL ADVICE SERVICE
- WRITE FOR US!!!!!
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT SLEEPERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL PLAYER ANALYZERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT BUSTS