An MRI completed on Philadelphia Phillies SS Jimmy Rollins has revealed that he has a significant bone bruise in the area which he suffered in Sunday's game. There is no word yet on a DL stint but the team will likely give Rollins 24 hours or so to show improvement. If none is reached than he will hit the DL.
Analysis: Rollins was having a decent but not great season with his customarily mediocre batting average and a comeback in steals before the injury. Rollins is an annual DL threat now due to his age and that will only get get worse as he continues to get older. Look for him to hit the DL tomorrow.
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS DRAFT GUIDE BOOKSTORE
- 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL RANKINGS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL RANKINGS
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS FANTASY BASEBALL/FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD FORUM
- SUBSCRIBE TO FANTASY SPORTS BOSS FANTASY BASEBALL ADVICE SERVICE
- WRITE FOR US!!!!!
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT SLEEPERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL PLAYER ANALYZERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT BUSTS