Philadelphia Phillies SS Jimmy Rollins underwent Xrays on the knee contusion he suffered in Sunday's game and the results came back negative. Rollins was in quite a bit of pain on Monday and hence the tests. He still will undergo an MRI which will be able to reveal some more on the area.
Analysis: You cant be surprised that Rollins has an injury again. As he continues to age, Rollins will see a sharp increase in ailments. Good news that the Xrays were clean but we still need to see what the MRi shows us.
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS DRAFT GUIDE BOOKSTORE
- 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL RANKINGS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL RANKINGS
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS FANTASY BASEBALL/FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD FORUM
- WRITE FOR US!!!!!
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT SLEEPERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL PLAYER ANALYZERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT BUSTS
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS YOUTUBE PODCAST CHANNEL