The Seattle Mariners placed SP Erik Bedard on the DL on Wednesday with a sprained left knee. The move is retoractive to June 28th.
Analysis: This is surely a surprise as we didnt hear of Bedard having any physical issue after his last start. The good news is that it has nothing to do with his arm and so he should be good to go when the stint is up. Bedard has been one of the better values in fantasy baseball this season with his high strikeout pitching.
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS DRAFT GUIDE BOOKSTORE
- 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL RANKINGS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL RANKINGS
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS FANTASY BASEBALL/FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD FORUM
- SUBSCRIBE TO FANTASY SPORTS BOSS FANTASY BASEBALL ADVICE SERVICE
- WRITE FOR US!!!!!
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT SLEEPERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL PLAYER ANALYZERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT BUSTS