Ouch. After it seemed like Cardinals 1B Albert Pujols had avoided the worst when he was diagnosed with a fractures forearm after a collison at first base during Sunday's game. Further tests revealed a fracture in his wrist and so the number 1 player in fantasy baseball will be on the shelf for awhile.
Analysis: As big an injury as you can get since Pujols is the top dog in fantasy baseball. Luckily he plays the very deep first base position and so the replacements would be better than at any other position. Still this hurts bad.
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS DRAFT GUIDE BOOKSTORE
- 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL RANKINGS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL RANKINGS
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS FANTASY BASEBALL/FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD FORUM
- SUBSCRIBE TO FANTASY SPORTS BOSS FANTASY BASEBALL ADVICE SERVICE
- WRITE FOR US!!!!!
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT SLEEPERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL PLAYER ANALYZERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT BUSTS