- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS DRAFT GUIDE BOOKSTORE
- 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL RANKINGS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL RANKINGS
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS FANTASY BASEBALL/FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD FORUM
- WRITE FOR US!!!!!
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT SLEEPERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL PLAYER ANALYZERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT BUSTS
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS YOUTUBE PODCAST CHANNEL
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Saturday, June 18, 2011
FANTASY BASEBALL NEWS: BREWERS SP SHAUN MARCUM DIAGNOSED WITH HIP FLEXOR STRAIN
Milwuakee Brewers SP Shaun Marcum was diagnosed with a strained left hip flexor after being forced from his start on Friday night. Marcum got shelled in his only inning of work and seemed to be favoring his right leg. He was immediately removed after the innning and the diagnosis came down later on in the game. He will be re-evaluated on Saturday.
Analysis: This is the story with Marcum. Very good pitcher who always seems to deal with an injury or two during the season. I imagine he will land on the DL with this and so it will interrupt what was shaping out to b a quiet CY Young worthy campaign. The big thing is that it has nothing to do with his arm so I would try to buy low here if it wont cost you too much.