The Oakland A's have placed SP Brett Anderson on the DL on Tuesday with a bum elbow. Anderson has been ordered to undergo tests on the elbow after there was a drop in velocity during his last start. He had also been struggling badly and so the team is worried something is wrong. No word yet on any results. Stay tuned for the latest as it comes out.
Analysis: Anderson is likely to be out awhile and there is even word that he could undergo another Tommy John surgery. Everything feature I write on Anderson always includes the fact he has mechanics that lend itself to injury and it looks like its happening again. Prepare for the worst.
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS DRAFT GUIDE BOOKSTORE
- 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL RANKINGS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL RANKINGS
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS FANTASY BASEBALL/FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD FORUM
- WRITE FOR US!!!!!
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT SLEEPERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL PLAYER ANALYZERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT BUSTS
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS YOUTUBE PODCAST CHANNEL