- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS DRAFT GUIDE BOOKSTORE
- 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL RANKINGS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL RANKINGS
- THE FANTASY SPORTS BOSS FANTASY BASEBALL/FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD FORUM
- SUBSCRIBE TO FANTASY SPORTS BOSS FANTASY BASEBALL ADVICE SERVICE
- WRITE FOR US!!!!!
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT SLEEPERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL PLAYER ANALYZERS
- 2016 FANTASY BASEBALL DRAFT BUSTS
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Sunday, June 19, 2011
FANTASY BASEBALL NEWS: APOCALYPSE AVOIDED, CARDS 1B ALBERT PUJOLS HAS ONLY SPRAINED WRIST
That collective gust of wind you felt in the last hour was one large sigh of relief from all of the Albert Pujols fantasy baseball owners as it was revealed the star slugger has only a wrist sprain and no broken bones in an injury suffered during Sunday's game. Pujols injured the wrist when it was jammed trying to stretch for a poor throw from second baseman Pete Kozma. Preliminary tests revealed only a sprain but Pujols will likely undergo some more testing to be safe.
Analysis: Wow that could have been as big an injury as you can get. It looks like the worst was avoided here for Pujols and his fantasy baseball owners and we just have to see how long we will be out. Its possible he still could wind up on the DL but a broken wrist would have finished him for the season so thats a trade off you can accept as an owner. Stay tuned for the lastest as it comes out.